TOKEN2049 — ADALend Joins The Big League
TOKEN2049 is an event organized every year to discuss blockchain and cryptocurrencies by key figures in the industry. This year the event was held in London with many executives and founders participating to share their perspectives on the future of the industry. 📈📝
The event speakers and panelists included:
- Mike Novogratz, CEO at GalaxyDigital
- Stani Kulechov, CEO at Aave
- Kain Warwick, Founder at Synthetix
- Alexander Leonard Larsen, Co-Founder at Axie Infinity
- Sebastien Borget, Co-Founder and COO at The SandBox
- Eric Wall, CIO at Arcane Assets
ADALend was part of the event this year, a prominent newcomer in the world of DeFi represented by its General Manager Javed Khattak; A qualified actuary (FIA), an award winning C-suite executive, and a successful serial entrepreneur who was awarded CFO of the year in 2018 by Wealth & Finance magazine, listed in the the top 20 individuals behind ICOs in 2017. ✨
ADALend is a noticeable project namely due to its adoption of Cardano to implement its services, a move that is bound to shake up the world of DeFi that relies heavily on ERC20 network with all its complications.
Javed had positive feedback towards the event, commenting:
“I was tremendously impressed by the caliber of speakers and delegates that joined us in London, it really shows the maturity of the industry and demonstrates how London can become a global hub for crypto broadly and specifically Decentralised Finance”.
About ADALend 📈
ADALend is building a scalable and decentralized lending protocol within the Cardano ecosystem, governed by the community.
The ADALend protocol will power the new wave of flexible financial services to the digital asset markets, providing a foundation for instant loan approval, automated collateral, trustless custody, and liquidity.
Key Features of ADALend Include:
- Permissionless Lending on Any Pairing: Our governance will ensure that the best offers are available and that only the safest oracles are used. We guarantee trustworthy options for utilization by our clients. To achieve this feat, secure authorization channels are used, limiting the need for permission on pairing.
- Incentivised Liquidity: Liquidity is predicated on having enough assets in each pool to facilitate lending. ADALend addresses this requirement by incentivizing users to deposit assets and provide liquidity.
- Community Governance: Token holders can establish consensus by voting on governance proposals or introducing new proposals for a vote.
- Ecosystem Foundation Layer: The ADALend project has the ability to attract assets and build incentives that can empower an ecosystem of financial products.
Adalend had an oversubscribed seed round earlier last month; with the private sale round running out quickly, many investors are rushing in to guarantee their spot in the private sale.